Technologies we use
- Cookies are small data files stored on your browser or device. They may be served by the entity that operates the website you are visiting (“first-party cookies”) or by other companies (“third-party cookies”). For example, we partner with third-party analytics providers, like Google, which set cookies when you visit our websites. This helps us understand how you are using our Services so that we can improve them.
- Pixels are small images on a web page or in an email. Pixels collect information about your browser or device and can set cookies.
- Local storage allows data to be stored locally on your browser or device and includes HTML5 local storage and browser cache.
- SDKs are blocks of code provided by our partners that may be installed in our mobile applications. SDKs help us understand how you interact with our mobile applications and collect certain information about the device and network you use to access the application.
Our use of these technologies
Below are the ways that we and our partners use these technologies on our Services.
|Category of use||Purpose of use|
|Preferences||To help us remember your settings and preferences so that we can provide you with a more personalized experience.|
|Authentication and Security||To log you into the Services; enable us to show you your account data; and help us keep your data and the Services secure.|
|Service Features and Performance||To provide you with functionality and optimize the performance of the Services.|
|Analytics and Research||To help us understand how you are using the Services so that we can make them better, faster, and safer.|
For more information, please see our list of cookies that we and our partners use on our Services.
Cookies on our services
Below are some of the cookies that we and our partners use on our services. The specific cookies we use change over time and may vary from those described below.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in, or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.
- doubleclick.net — id
- Although most browsers and devices accept cookies by default, their settings usually allow you to clear or decline cookies. If you disable cookies, however, some of the features of our Services may not function properly.
- To prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics, you can install Google’s opt-out browser add-on.
For information on how our advertising partners allow you to opt out of receiving ads based on your web browsing history, please visit http://optout.aboutads.info/.
- To opt out of ads on Facebook, Pinterest, or Google that are targeted to your interests, use your Facebook, Pinterest, or Google Ads settings.
- Check your mobile device for settings that control ads based on your interactions with the applications on your device. For example, on your iOS device, enable the “Limit Ad Tracking” setting, and on your Android device, enable the “Opt out of Ads Personalization” setting.
We do not track our users over time and across third-party websites to provide targeted advertising. However, we believe that you should have a choice regarding interest-based ads served by our partners, which is why we outline the options available to you above.
Cathy Labs, Inc.
548 Market Street #74751
San Francisco CA 94104